Installation and Usage Guide.
- Go to This URL and install Handsfreechrome in your browser.
- Once You installed Handsfreechrome press Control+Space to launch it or you can also use the extension button on the chrome. Now it will open a new tab.
- Once the new tab is opened and you have to allow Handsfreechrome to access your mic. Mic will help handfree to capture commands from you and translate it to machine language.
- Now you can minimize this new tab. It will work in background. You can see all your voice input in this new window.
General an Useful Command To use Handsfreechrome.
Controlling Tabs with Handsfreechrome
- To open a new tab say “new tab”.
- To close the current tab Say “close tab“.
- To open any site just say “anysite.com” for example you can say “google.com“. For opening a site you do not need say WWW.