Recently Google released Android 4.3 update and just after they released Android device manager, which help you know the current location of your Android device, Ring your Android device remotely and wipe you Device remotely to protect data in your device. Previously this features are provided by third party software (Antivirus software etc..), but now you can have this features from Google.
To use this service first update your device and Google services, After updating Google Services you can use Android device manager service. After you done with updating part open Google setting.
Recommended : Play Subway surfers in PC without Bluestack.
- Open Google setting, Tap on Google setting Icon.
- Click on Android device Manager option.
- Now check Allow remote factory reset checkbox. This will pop new option.
- Now click on Activate option to start Android device manager.
- Now Go to this Link to access your device remotely https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager and login with same gmail id and password you have used in your Android device.
From there you can see current location of your device with options like Ring your Device, so that you can search it easily. You can also remotely wipe your device, but after wipe Android device manager stop working so if your device is stolen then see the location of device and contact law enforcement to get your device back. So don’t wipe device if you want to recover your device.