Microsoft Announced its personal assistant app Cortana on April 2014. Cortana was first introduced for Microsoft”s Windows Phone, and now you can also use Cortana on your PC if it is running on Microsft Windows 10. If you are a PC user and using Cortana on your Windows 10 device, then It will be awesome for you to use Cortana on Android device. Cortana will sync between n your PC and Android device for best performance. So, It means you can set an alarm on your Phone by using your Windows 10 PC and many other things.
Many Windows 10 users use Android devices so launching Cortana for Android Devices. Microsoft also announced that they are officially releasing Cortana for iPhones also. So, If you are Windows 10 user, and you use Apples iPhone as your mobile, then it is a good news for you. Syncing between PC and the Mobile device may make Cortana a successful voice Assitant.
About Microsoft Cortana For Android and iPhone.
The best reason to use Microsoft Cortana is that you can sync between then it will be 1 of the best tool for you. For example, If you set a reminder to pick up milk while working on your PC then Cortana will remind you on your Android or iPhone device with Cortana.
- Set and get location and time reminders on your PC and phone.
- Get notified and send a quick text reply from your PC if you miss a call on your phone*.
- Track packages, flights, scores, stocks, and other important info across your PC and phone.
- Use Cortana’s Notebook to view, edit and manage your interests.
- Get information and answers to all kinds of questions. If you’re looking for it, Cortana can help find it.
- Have a little fun in your down time — ask anything, get jokes, and much more.
*To use this feature your PC needs to opt into Cortana and running Windows 10 version 1511 or above.
Microsoft Cortana is only available in the US with a very limited supported device so there are high chances that you can not directly Install Cortana on your device from Play Store.
How To Download Microsoft Cortana On Any Android Device.
We will use Sideload method to Install and run Cortana on any Android Device.
- Download the APK file. Click Here to Download.
- Transfer the APK file to your Android device.
- Open APK file it will start the Installation process. Make sure “Unknow Sources” is enabled in your Settings.
- Install the App and Enjoy.
Once, installation is completed setup the account for you. Put your Nickname give the login details of your Microsoft account make sure you put the same Microsoft account that you are using on your Windows 10 PC, and It will start working.
Screenshots Of Microsoft Cortana on My Nexus 7 Device.