How to configure Nagios checker Firefox Extension.
- First Download and Install Nagios checker Firefox extension. Go to Firefox Nagios checker extension page and click on Add to Firefox Button on Download page.
- After that a new window will pop, click on Install Now button to complete installation of the extension.
- Now restart Firefox by clicking Restart Now Button to complete installation of Extension.
- Now you can see Nagios checker extension at the bottom of Firefox, on Addon bar of Firefox. Right click over Nagios extension and then click on Settings option.
- Now a new window will Pop, then click on Add New Button to add your Nagios server.
- Now Go to Nagios Web Interface tab and give Nagios web Interface URL and Username and Password for your Nagios.