To preview a file just right click over the file and select Preview option from to start Drive viewer. After preview opens then you can use arrow to go through all files in your drive. Drive viewer support 30 different file formats. In drive viewer you can view image,watch video and edit Microsoft document, spreadsheets,PDF you can instantly share file you are previewing and Download that file to your computer.
You can search when you are viewing a document and zoom to view an image clearly and perform edits.
Features Of Google Drive viewer.
- Show revision history of the file (if you have owner or edit rights).
- Change the sharing settings (if you have owner or edit rights).
- Download and print by going to the File menu and selecting Download as…
- Search text on the page using the search box in the upper right.
- Add your comments in all types of files.
- Preview any public HTML file from your Drive. Click the “Preview” button in the toolbar, and then share the URL from the details pane so that anybody can view your web page.
Supported file Formats by Google drive viewer
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Forms
- Google Drawings
- Image files (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .TIFF, .BMP)
- Raw Image formats
- Video files (WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV, .ogg)
- Microsoft Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- XML Paper Specification (.XPS)