When you install any software from the internet it asks you to install toolbar but you only press “Next” button without reading the message on the screen. This thing lead you to full browser with useless toolbars. Some of them are too tough to remove. Sometimes the software actually install another software in your system, this is the reason when your remove the they come back and this situation is very frustrating.
The other software do not contain words like toolbar, extension so you have to do alot of work to find the software in Control Panel.
If you do not have a professional PC user then it is to tough for you to choose good software. Never stop exploring and install new software but with safely. Unchecky is an awesome small software that will help you in this case.
Stop Installing Toolbars with Unchecky.
How To Use Unchecky.
Install Unchecky In your PC.
- Go to the official website of Unchecky and navigate to download button to download unchecky.
- Once you Downloaded the file just open it an click on “Install” button it is so easy. After this windows will ask for your permission, so just click “Yes” button. You Can delete the icon from Desktop.
- Here i am going to install toolbar cleaner 1.1 which also tries to install some toolbars and extension. Yes it is funny it is a toolbar cleaner and installing toolbar.
- Now after accepting its terms and conditions i am at the last step where it ask to install toolbars. Yes Unchecky worked for me. It automatically Unchecked the boxes for me. So now you can install softwares without tension of installing unwanted cheap toolbars and extension.
- What if i check those boxes? As i click on any box, Unchecky comes in picture and warn me that i am going to install any tool bar.