1. Save To Google Drive : The App Save to Google Drive helps you save web contents directly to your Google drive account in Different formats. It allow you take screenshot of webpage and save it directly to drive and you can save webpage in PDF,Google doc,HTML source, MHTML format to Google drive.
2. Send to Kindle : The app allow you push any web page to your Kindle reader. You can send any web article to your Kindle reader before sending it to your kindle it removes all ads on web page and Junk, optimize web article for your device. Using this app you can send article to kindle from your Google Reader.
3. OmniDrive : Search Google Drive from the Chrome Omnibox no need to go to Google drive to search document. After installation allow access permission o OmniDrive and after that type ‘Drive’ and press space to search documents in Google Drive.
4. Bookmarks Tagger : The app allow you to assign tags to your Bookmarks ans Search that Bookmarks from chrome Omnibar by just typing the tag of the Bookmarks. This makes extremely easy to search bookmarks and manage. Assign tag to Bookmarks then search it from Omnibox by typing “bt”
6. Privacy manager : The app allow you to manage all chrome privacy and Junk data cleaning at chrome start up from one control panel. Using this app you can turn on and off privacy setting by simple click and clean junk before starting chrome. You can Turn on-off chrome feature from one extension no need to go different place.
7. INBOX PAUSE : The app allow you pause your Gmail Inbox and create automated reply for incoming mails when your inbox is Paused. When your Inbox is paused it will reply automated reply to sender and store new mails in Special label which you can read after you unpause your Inbox.The app is available for both Chrome and Firefox.
8. DeadMouse : The app allow you open links on webpage without mouse you can type the link and open the link in new tab. In Firefox this feature is directly available no need of any app. After you install the Dead Follow link by just typing and CTRL+Enter to open Link in new Tab.
9. Recent : The App allow you to search recently visited website (History) from Google Chrome Omnibar. This makes easy to search history and visit recently visited webpage. No need of open History of chrome and scroll to search the website you visited recently search from omnibar by typing.
10. youRhere : The app allow you save your reading progress on a website for later reading and share your reading progress with others so that your friends can read from that. You can Mark on any website for reading it later by just simple click.